Tuesday, 12 May 2015

ANNOUNCEMENT...

Hi guys! Today I have a big announcement… after thinking long and hard about this space and my youtube channel, where I want them to go and what i want them to mean, I have decided to change the name of this space. This is something that I never thought I would do again but I guess in blogging, as well as in life, change is constant.

I want my content to speak loud & clear about the things that make my life happy. This is why I ventured myself into the process of finding my own voice. One of the steps was to find the perfect name for my blog, something that could describe all the things that I share with you and also a little bit of who I am.

That search took a little longer than expected but gladly, I have finally discovered the name I want for this crazy little thing to have. From now on, this blog, my youtube channel and all my social media accounts will go by the name Head Of Roses. I am so excited for this change as this name feels a right and perfect fit.  It embodies my personality and the content that I create.

I can assure you I won´t be talking about changing the name of this blog again as Head of Roses is everything I was looking for.


I want to thank each and one of you who read, watch & enjoy this space, it makes me so happy to read your comments and I can’t wait to keep creating more videos and posts as Head of Roses for all you people and myself.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment